The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Paper Embroidery ~ Part 6
Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Instagram!
Life can feel busy. Between work, family responsibilities, endless notifications, and daily to-do lists, it's easy to move from one task to the next without taking a moment to slow down.
That's one of the reasons I've come to appreciate creative hobbies so much.
Creative hobbies give us permission to pause. They provide a
chance to focus on something enjoyable, work with our hands, and spend time
creating rather than consuming.
Whether it's embroidery, journaling, watercolor painting, or
another creative outlet, hobbies can become a wonderful way to recharge and
reconnect with ourselves.
Today I wanted to share why creative hobbies have become such an important part of my life and why I think everyone can benefit from finding a creative activity they enjoy.
This video will walk you through the process of paper
embroidery step-by-step. From setting up your pattern, to stitching your thread
and the grand finale.
Products available on Amazon (Commission Earned)”
(As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying
purchases.)
Discover our collection of Printable Patterns!
Catch Up On The Series
Missed a post or want to refresh your memory? You can catch up on the full beginner's series here:
- Check out Part 1: Back Stitch
- Check out Part 2: French Knots
- Check out Part 3: Lazy Daisy
- Check out Part 4: Stem Stitch
- Check out Part 5: Straight Stitch
Becca
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***
Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Instagram!
Life can feel busy. Between work, family responsibilities, endless notifications, and daily to-do lists, it's easy to move from one task to the next without taking a moment to slow down.
That's one of the reasons I've come to appreciate creative hobbies so much.
Creative hobbies give us permission to pause. They provide a
chance to focus on something enjoyable, work with our hands, and spend time
creating rather than consuming.
Whether it's embroidery, journaling, watercolor painting, or
another creative outlet, hobbies can become a wonderful way to recharge and
reconnect with ourselves.
Today I wanted to share why creative hobbies have become such an important part of my life and why I think everyone can benefit from finding a creative activity they enjoy.
This video will walk you through the process of paper
embroidery step-by-step. From setting up your pattern, to stitching your thread
and the grand finale.
Products available on Amazon (Commission Earned)”
(As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying
purchases.)
Discover our collection of Printable Patterns!
Catch Up On The Series
Missed a post or want to refresh your memory? You can catch up on the full beginner's series here:
- Check out Part 1: Back Stitch
- Check out Part 2: French Knots
- Check out Part 3: Lazy Daisy
- Check out Part 4: Stem Stitch
- Check out Part 5: Straight Stitch
Becca
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!