DIY Vintage Chic ~ 2013 in Review

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.

It's that time of year! Another one down in the history books and time to review to best of the year. Here are the Top Ten Posts for DIY Vintage Chic this year! Thanks for another great year!
Natural Wood Stain Tutorial

DIY Rustic Casters

Vintage Wine Crate Side Table

DIY Coffee Tables on Hometalk

Transfer Image to Wood Tutorial Tip

Color Image Transfer

DIY Staining Project

DIY Chalkboard with Wine Cork Board

New Upcycled Pallet Project

Coffee Crate Table Tip
And for my Top Ten Tuesday's I was very excited to find my favorite Top Ten of the year was also yours!
Top Ten Tuesday ~ New Girl
Here's to 2014! Be safe and have fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts