14 Ideas for Last Minute Christmas Gifts!

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.
Don't feel like rushing to the mall and spending more time looking for a parking spot than you do shopping? Check out some projects from the blog that will make perfect gifts.

Create a magnetic message board with Scrabble Letters
Scrabble Message Board

Use leftover wood or even floorboards to create a personalized piece of art
Upcycled Floor Boards
Create a message board for the wine lover.
DIY Chalkboard with Wine Corks
Design a few boards for the memorable places you've traveled together
Beach Signs
For the Wine lover, Carpe Vino... Seize the Wine
DIY Wine Sign
Create this display with a few frames and a curtain rod {the hubby made this one for me!}
Hanging Pictures
Don't forget the kiddos. Create a coat rack out of plastic animal toys
Animal Coat Rack
Add a custom valance to the room
Airplane Valance
Use a gardening pot, a glass top and a filler {rocks, corks, etc}
Custom Side Table
Grab a stump from the yard, chisel and sand it down for a unique, cute table
Stump Side Table
Remind the love in your life exactly why you love them
52 Things...
Personalize coasters if fav sayings and images
Custom Coasters
Help your friends and family out but reusing those wine bottles. I use these plant nannies all the time, not just when I travel!
Upcycling Wine Bottles to Plant Nannies
Label your custom coffee mugs
Chalkboard Coffee Mugs

Thanks for stopping by!

 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts